Vintage Book of Collier's Photographic History of World War II
Product Description: This Collier's Photographic History of World War II - This dark brown/black leather hard cover book contains 272 pages of the chronological history of World War II recorded by camera and arranged in sequence. It is copyrighted 1946 and published by P.F. Collier & Son Corporation and contains a large amount of fascinating black and white and some color photographs. In the beginning of the book there are approximately 16 pages of color photos. A very interesting historical book to own.
- Actions and Events in All Theaters Recorded by Camera and Arranged in Sequence
- Copyright 1946, P.F. Collier & Son Corporation Publishers - New York
- Manufactured in the United States of America
- Binding - Hard Cover
- Color of Cover - dark brown/black with gold
Measurements: 14 1/2" x 11"
Condition: Used – Good Condition. - Fair
- Binding is intact
- Light scuffing, small tear and staining on cover
- Moisture staining on inner binding and pages, although does not affect the readability of book.
- Crease in page on pages 271 and 272
- Small area of light pencil writing on last blank page
Usually ships within one business day
Ships only to the 48 contiguous states