Vintage Green Wooden Handled Kitchen Gadgets Utensils and Enamelware Collectibles
Product Description: Give your kitchen a charming, vintage appearance with this collection of six, green handled and enamelware utensils and gadgets.
- Ladle – Dipper: Cream and green enameled with hooked end. Dimensions: Length: 13 ¾”. Condition: Some wear and scratches, mostly chippy to green edge of bowl, scratchy bottom bowl and loss of sheen. Enamel miss in the making on the back of handle (as shown).
- Paring Knife: Green and cream wooden handled. Overall: 6 ¾” with 3 ½” blade. Condition: bent end of blade (as shown). Light wear on handle. Retains much of original color. Marked “Geneva Stainless U.S.A.”
- Peeler: Green wooden handle with metal end. Dimensions: Overall: 6 ½”. Condition: Some wear to green wood. Moderate age darkening on metal. No manufacture markings.
- Hand Jar & Bottle Opener: Dimensions: Overall Length (metal): 4 ¼” (extended), 3”(closed), Wooden Handle: 3 ¼. Condition: Light wear on wooden handle and light rust on metal. Incised Edlund Co. Burlington, VT, Top-Off Jar & Bottle Opener Screw Top Opener. Great advertising piece.
- Pastry Brush: Twisted metal handle with wooden green grip. Eye hook on end for displaying. Dimensions: Length (overall): 10””, Handle 3”, Bristles 1 ¾”. Markings: No manufacture markings.
- Miniature Wooden Rolling Pin: Dimensions: Length: 7”, Condition: Normal wear, scratches and age darkening. No manufacture markings.
Product Weight: 12 ounces (Group of 6)
Material: Metal, Wood, Paint, Enamel
Primary Colors: Green, Cream
Condition: Previously owned – used. Refer to individual listings under "Product Description". Due to age, not recommended for food use. Only sold as a collectible for display.
Usually ships within one business day
Ships only to the 48 contiguous states