Vintage Sheet Music - Santa On His Way, Rudolph, Bell Bottom Trousers, Alexanders Ragtime, Eggbert
Product Description: A fun collection of a variety of five sheet music collectibles featuring Santa on His Way, Rudolph The Red-Nose Reindeer, Bell Bottom Trousers, Alexander's Ragtime Band and Eggbert, The Easter Egg. Music memorabilia ideal for framing to create wonderful wall art.
Features, Dimensions & Condition:
1. Santa on His Way - Copyright 1943 by Theodore Presser Co. Philadelphia, PA. Piano Solo by: J.J. Thomas. Dimensions: 12 1/4" tall x 9 1/4" wide. Condition: Used - Fair condition. Page yellowing. Binding is intact, pencil mark with name front, top corner, pencil marks inside near music notes and minor tears on edges.
2. Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer - Copyright 1949 by Nicholas Music Publishing Co., New York, NY. Lyric and Music by: Johnny Marks. Dimensions: 12" tall x 9" wide. Condition: Used. Good vibrant graphics. Minor page yellowing.
3. Bell Bottom Trousers - Copyright 1944 by: Santly-Joy Inc. New York, NY. Words and Music by: Moe Jaffe. Dimensions: 12" tall x 9" wide. Condition: Used. Page yellowing. Minor 1/8" tears on top and bottom of binding.
4. Alexander's Ragtime Band by Irving Berlin - Copyright 1911 by: Ted Snyder Co., assigned to ABC Music Corporation, arranged copyright 1938. Original title page drawn in 1911. Dimensions: 12" tall x 9" wide. Condition: Used,- page 3 and 4 (front and back) are separated from binding. Page yellowing. Pencil marks on inside pages. No additional tears, one word is written in blue in on cover.
5. Eggbert, The Easter Egg - Copyright 1952 by Alamo Music Inc., New York, NY. Words and Music by: Sid Tepper and Roy Brodsky. Dimensions: 11 3/4" tall x 9 1/8" wide. Condition: Used. Good vintage condition.
Usually ships within one business day
Only ships to the 48 contiguous states