Green Wooden Handle Cookie Cutters - Collection of 5 ~ 1930's - 1940's
Product Description: Red and green handled cookie cutters are a fun way to add a bit of nostalgic or holiday color to your kitchen. From the 1930's - 1940's era, this collection of 5 cookie cutters in a variety of shapes, are made of aluminum with green, wooden handles. Grab them now before they are gone!
• Santa: 3 3/4" height x 2 1/4" width
• Medium size smooth circle with smooth sides: 2 3/4" diameter (corner is slightly dented in)
• Small, deep circle with smooth sides: 2" diameter (corner slightly dented in)
• Small triangle with fluted edges: 3 1/4" x 2 1/4" (not perfect, EK in marker and surface marks)
• Small circle with fluted sides: 2 1/4" diameter (loose handle)
Circa: 1930's - 1940's
Product Weight: 2.8 ounces (5 pieces)
Color: Silver with green handles
Material: aluminum with wood handles
Condition: Previously owned - used. Some small surface scratches on aluminum and handles. EK in marker on triangle, Mom engraved on Santas toy sack (from previous owner). Refer to description for addition condition - per piece.
Usually ships within one business day
Ships only to the 48 contiguous states